Halloween Candy Bark
This is a great recipe to throw together for a Halloween treat. Use the candies that you like and omit what you don't like for sprinkling on top of the chocolate. Not a white chocolate fan, use all milk chocolate. My children know that Halloween is just around the corner when I serve this- it is usually gone before Halloween ; ). This can be adapted for any holiday using the colored M and M's or Oreo Cookies that come out around the different seasons. I use crushed peppermint for Christmas. Enjoy!
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 package milk chocolate or semisweet chips (I prefer milk)
- 1 snack size bag pretzels
- 2 cups Reeses Pieces
- chocolate sprinkles
- orange sprinkles
- candy corn
- You can add crushed oreos, whoppers, milky way, snickers, m and m's to sprinkle on top - whatever your family likes or you have on hand.
- Melt the milk chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Spread the chocolate out onto a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Spread the chocolate fairly thin. It will be easier to break up when it chills. Cover with crushed pretzels and put in the fridge to chill.
- Melt the white chocolate over spread over the pretzel layer.
- Cover the chocolate with Reeses, orange sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, and candy corn or any other candies you desire. If the candy corn, isn't your thing, omit it.
- Chill the bark in the refrigerator for a few hours. Break into pieces.