Rebecca Crump (EzraPoundCake.com)
- 4 Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Rolls (recommended: French bread)
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices roast pork
- 8 slices Provolone
- Pickles, to taste
- Mustard, to taste
1. Heat Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Rolls as directed on the package.
2. When the rolls are done and out of the oven, reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
3. Split each roll horizontally, leaving one edge intact.
4. Spread the insides of each roll with mustard. Layer on the ham, pork, cheese and pickles.
5. Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil, and place them on a baking sheet.
6. To press the sandwiches inside the oven, place a large cast-iron skillet (or bricks covered in foil) on top of the sandwiches.
7. Warm the sandwiches inside the oven for 10 minutes. Unwrap and serve immediately.